How it works
Utilising state-of-the-art iSurvey software "Responsible Inventories" provide an inventory which is a thorough record of the property (both written and photographic) and its condition at the time of inspection.
An inventory taken prior to occupancy not only forms a vital part of the lease documentation but when coupled with regular inspections provides an ongoing history of the property's condition, thus reducing any disputes at check out as well as highlighting any obvious structural or decorative deterioration such as flaking paintwork, leaking gutters and other potentially expensive repairs. Equally with regular inspections a Landlord or their Agent can quickly identify and rectify any tenant abuse or neglect (again part of the audit trail in the event of a dispute at the end of a tenancy). Allowing timely and professional management.
View a sample of our survey here.
- An Independent and auditable history of a property's condition
- Helps create a confident and professional relationship between Landlord and Tenant
- Minimises surprises and emergency repairs - saving you money
- Quickly identifies if a Tenant is not looking after a property
- 'Peace of mind' - a "Responsible Inventories" inventory helps you look after your property portfolio, your good Tenants, and limit risks.
- FIRST TIME LANDLORD ADVICE
- PRE-MARKET INSPECTIONS
- FULL INVENTORY
- CHECK IN
- CHECK OUT
- PERIODIC INSPECTIONS
- HOLIDAY RENTALS
(INCLUDING PRE & POST SEASON INVENTORY / INSPECTION)
Get in touch.
We're happy to discuss your requirements, please feel free to call or use the form below.